Winglica - Aerandria Community
October 21, 2014, 05:18:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

This Month: Goal: $30
Donations: $5 Thank you!
News: To keep abreast on what is happening with the forum (and with other sites under winglica-aerandria), please do connect yourself with any of the social networks (or with all of them!) XD
Twitter: http://twitter.com/winglica
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Winglica-Aerandria-an-Anime-and-Manga-Community/251125930506?ref=nf

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Since it was requested...Ouran Next Gen RP - Planning  (Read 1312 times)
Dire_
Nitohei - 2nd Guild

Glomp Meter: +0/-0

« on: November 25, 2009, 01:33:50 AM »

Each host will have a limit of two kiddies. They all don't have to have a kids, so once it's clear that we won't have anymore people to play we'll start. Also the Hosts won't have one official person controlling them. If you need to control one of the parents then by all means. Also. Only two kids per person please.

And the whole numbering thing. 1 is the oldest kid. And the numbers go down the line. The bigger the number the younger the kid is.

One kid minimum for each host. Once each host has at least one offspring we will get it started.

Host Club Parental Pairings:
TamakixHaruhi
KyouyaxOC
MorixOC
HunnyxOC
HikaruxOC
KaoruxOC

Kiddies:
TamakixHaruhi:
1. Suou Takayo
2. Suou Suzume

KyouyaxOC:
1. Daisuke Ohtori

MorixOC:
2. Morinozuka Hiroe

HunnyxOC:
1. Naoki Haninozuka

HikaruxOC:
1. Hitachiin Isamu

KaoruxOC:
1. Hitachiin Ayumi
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 11:19:13 PM by Dire_ » Logged

Pull me out, out from under On the cycle back to You
« on: November 25, 2009, 01:33:50 AM »

Dire_
Nitohei - 2nd Guild

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 02:10:10 AM »

Name: Suou Takayo

Year: University First Year
-Concentration: Medicine - Neurology (while taking side classes at the junior college level in Psychology)

Appearance: (Yes, my image of Tamaki and Haruhi's oldest son looks like Gackt. DX).

Personality: He acts zany and crazy like his father, but unlike his father he did not create a host club. He preferred studying during high school, but to some he came off as a crazed hermit rather then the good-type of crazy his father was. He loves hanging out with the people who would stand to be seen with him.

Background: He grew up as the oldest child of Haruhi and Tamaki. He didn't create a host club due to the fact that he felt that the idea had already been taken and he didn't want to copy his father. He developed an interest in the human brain when a friend of his developed brain cancer during middle school. Said friend passed away.

- - -

Name: Morinozuka Hiroe

Year: Elementary school Fourth Year

Appearance:

Personality: The epitome of a cute little 9-year-old girl, but she has a tomboy-ish side she isn't all that quick to show off. Rather bright.

Background: Youngest daughter of Mori. She grew up around kendo and boyish behaviors and picked them up. She petitioned for an elementary-level kendo club and due to this was turned into it's captain.

ducky.
Winglica Moderator
Juuin - 1st Guild

Glomp Meter: +1/-0

The world is an oyster, and we are it's pearl.

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 07:13:06 AM »

Name: Hitachiin Isamu (Hikaru's son)
Grade: 11, Senior High

Appearance:

Personality: Wild, rough, and a bit of a nutcase, Isamu is every bit his father's son. Isamu enjoys basketball and various other sports. He's a bit of a womanizer - just like his father before him - although no-one's really caught his fancy so far. He can be protective of those he cares about, and friendly to all else, and he strikes one as an easy going, albeit devil-may-care kind of boy. Nonetheless, Isamu does his best to excel in his studies. He enjoys pushing boundaries and breaking rules. He has some - though not many - close friends who he cares about deeply. Isamu can seem a bit cold to those who bore him.

Background: The only child of Hikaru Hitachiin and Aiko Kazuki. He grew up a bit of a rebel, not willing to fit into the constraints of his world. Has an eye for fashion, thanks to his grandmother, as well as a good business mind thanks to his father's friend, Kyouya Ootori. Studies hard in secret, is tutored by his mother and Haruhi Suou.

Name: Suou Suzume
Grade: 9, Junior High
Appearance: 

Grade: 9, Junior High
Appearance:
Personality: Sweet, a little timid, gentle and soft-spoken, Suzume is Tamaki and Haruhi's youngest child. She loves her music and art, and thus has a flair for creativity. However, being slightly dizzy and one-minded, this means that while she excels in those two subjects, she falls behind drastically in the others. Kind and open, Suzume is on good terms with most of her school mates. However she is a little insecure of the image she has to live up to - both her father's and her older brothers.

Background: Youngest daughter of Tamaki Suou and Haruhi Fujioka. Inherited her dizzy, cosplaying ways from her father, and her down-to-earth nature from her mother. Adores her big brother, although doesn't love him in the possesive way some other girls do. Has a frail body from a bad pregnancy and while she doesn't suffer from any illness, is often sick or injuring herself - the common cold can bring her down for weeks. Does her best to keep all she cares about safe and sound.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 07:24:45 AM by ducky. » Logged

hehe.
quack quack.
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 07:13:06 AM »

Dire_
Nitohei - 2nd Guild

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 10:19:23 AM »

I'm so glad someone got all that!!  Angry I was so afraid no one would. Anyway, with the whole children stuff, ducky. Suzume probably wouldn't be one of Haruhi and Tamaki's youngest. But then again, that'll all depend on who else applies. I'd like each of the hosts to have at least one kid before we start.

Ashy
Juuin - 1st Guild

Glomp Meter: +1/-3

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 01:49:40 PM »

Name: Hitachiin Ayumi (Kaoru's Daughter)
Grade: 10th, Sophomore year

Appearance:

Personality: Ayumi is a bit of a rebel. Though very kind and...well..loud, she does have issues dealing with her past. As a young girl, she had gotten traumatized by the death of a close family friend. Very protective of her cousin(s) and her friends, she doesn't like to see them get bullied or hurt. Known to have a crush on Suoh Tamaki, she gets nervous around him.

Background: The oldest of Kaoru's children with his late wife, Suzumiya Aiyuki, she was sickly growing up (very reminiscent of her mother), she had problems dealing with the death of a family friend and never really knew about her mother or her death.

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay
Awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems
- Fireflies by Owl City
ducky.
Winglica Moderator
Juuin - 1st Guild

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 10:06:45 PM »

@Dire:

So technically, Hiroe can't be Mori's 'youngest' either, ne?

(:

hehe.
quack quack.
Dire_
Nitohei - 2nd Guild

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 11:30:34 PM »

@ducky: I made it so that they all only have two kids each nao.

ducky.
Winglica Moderator
Juuin - 1st Guild

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2009, 02:35:33 AM »

Hahaha, ah I see, I see, I got it.

(: the confusion is over hopefully, ne, Dire?

hehe.
quack quack.
Dire_
Nitohei - 2nd Guild

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2009, 11:55:36 AM »

Yes hopefully it will be~ We just need a kid for Hunny and Kyouya and we're all set. I'd prefer it if they were boys...

Pride_Demon_Princess
Juuin - 1st Guild

Forever has come and gone What do you have to say?

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2009, 02:45:26 PM »

Name: Naoki Haninozuka (Mitsukuni's Son) :3
Grade: Sophomore
Appearance: Blonde hair and silver blue eyes, Naoki took after his dad by growing slowly so he's very short.
Personality: Cute but strong, he likes hanging out with his friends the most and for the longest time he use to give strangers the cold shoulder but now he'll open up to almost anyone. He is very childish at time but that doesn't make him any less smart. He's a real smarty and he loves his relatives, he loves hanging out with his cousin(?) Hiroe for whatever reason but lately he hasn't been able to hang out with her since he is sidetracked.
Background: One of Mitsukuni's kids, Naoki grew up learning Karate on his own time, and he has taken an interest in cute lolita type things. Specially lion's but he only keeps his lion objects at home (stuffed animals, tea cups, bed ware, etc). He's goofy and cute and likes to crack jokes here and there. Did i forget to mention he's cute? x3

Name: Daisuke Ohtori/Ootori (Kyouya's son)
Grade: Freshman
Appearance: dark brown hair/black, coal black eyes
Personality: Demon Spawn only slightly describes him. No kidding really he is really smart for his age and exceeds most of his class mates. He knows how to talk his way out of things, and he most defiantly knows how to get people to do stuff for him, but he doesn't do it all the time. He likes to show that he can exceed anyone he puts his mind to it and he plans to surpass his father
Background: Kyouya's son, he grew up knowing of his father's past and his grandfather and uncles. He loves his aunt and loves hanging out with her, as much as he loves his money hungry dad his aunt is always fun and has adventures.
Kiruhari
Shosa - 13th Guild

Glomp Meter: +7/-5

I Less than 3 you <3

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2010, 06:54:23 PM »

May I still join??? :0

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: