Winglica - Aerandria Community
April 20, 2014, 05:55:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

This Month: Goal: $30
Donations: $5 Thank you!
News: Visit aerandria.net for awesome manga collections!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rules for Suggesting a new childboard for Anime / Manga  (Read 589 times)
Jasmine
Administrator
3rd Pchan Guild

Glomp Meter: +21/-9

« on: October 17, 2009, 12:15:36 AM »

Hi there!

This forum happened for the love of anything anime and manga related. We were born with the devotion for anything related to the two and meeting new friends with this same interest is a gift to be treasured!

This part of the forum once catered only to what Official Roleplays we have. Since we observed that that a lot of members enjoy discussing other titles, we thought why not include other series for discussion. ^^

You have the power to place the title you want here! Just tell us the title you want and we will create the appropriate board!

Of course, we have to consider some stuff before we do so:

1. Anime and Manga titles only will be suggested. If by any chance (whether the board has already been created or not) if anybody reports that the new board isn't anime or manga related, it will be removed from this board.

2. The other forum rules apply to this board. So to review the forum rules and regulations, please go here.

3. As of the moment, we cannot cater to titles with, or of purely hentai content. Yes, we can tolerate yaoi, yuri or what-nots... to a certain extent. This board is a safe haven for the "innocent ones" (as most of our members our minors) so we have to take them into consideration.

4. As of the moment, we can place the following child boards to any new title that will be suggested:
General Discussions, Character Fandom, Fan Art, Fanfics, Musics and Soundtracks and Showcase. If there is need for a new child board other than what is stated above, just give us a valid explanation for the new child board and we will see what we can do. We're pretty open with new suggestions. ^^

Well, that's all for now. If you have any questions, comments or inquiries, just ask away! Giggle

Suggest your fave anime/manga titles on this.... now! Evil
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 12:07:51 AM by Jasmine » Logged

pffft... I need my tea!
« on: October 17, 2009, 12:15:36 AM »

dark mage
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 12:56:21 AM »

So Do I request a new manga to be scanlated in this section, or in the request section?
AnimeDudess
Winglica Moderator
3rd Pchan Guild

Glomp Meter: +68/-21

Another word for idiot, three letters - YOU! XD

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 12:59:06 AM »

The request section please. ^^ This is only for if you want a childboard for an anime/manga so you can discuss anything related to it in there.

Thanks, almighty Syra-sama! <3 Yush, I am teh Winglican Stalker Dog! Hear me sing: I like to move this move this. I like to - MOVE THIS! XD
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 12:59:06 AM »

Mercy
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 03:01:03 PM »

Eyeshield 21 or Prince of Tennis perhaps?  Kiss I know they're both of the shounen sectre but...

Just consider it? XD -shot-
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: