Winglica - Aerandria Community
December 18, 2014, 07:28:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

This Month: Goal: $30
Donations: $5 Thank you!
News: Visit aerandria.net for awesome manga collections!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Linked Events
  • Revamped Roleplaying Rules!: May 22, 2009
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Revamped Official Roleplaying Rules!  (Read 6178 times)
Jasmine
Administrator
3rd Pchan Guild

Glomp Meter: +21/-9

« on: May 22, 2009, 11:22:52 PM »

This will be a new addition or feature in the forum for the Roleplays. A lot of members has been wanting to have new series roleplay boards, especially since hype on our initial Official Roleplay boards, which consisted of Official Roleplayers, has died down. We are not blaming anyone for this as we understand the phase a new series goes into.

But the thing is, we want our lively roleplaying back! The dilemma we face here consists of the ff:

(a) Current admins and mods won't have the time (nor the sanity) to be continuously updated on what is hip and new in the anime and manga industry. With that, we won't be able to keep abreast with approving Character Applications if we  aren't aware of the characters themselves.

(b) Maintenance of roleplaying characters will be very hard on us (admins and mods) especially if list of series will grow. For each series, we would have to find potential  series roleplay moderator who can keep up with our standards. Finding such person can be quite a tough task as the position calls on a number of responsibilities.

So how do we solve this dilemma?

Instead of us deciding what new series to have on the roleplay boards, it will be up to YOU.

Instead of us choosing whoever will be the mod to manage the new roleplay boards, it will be up to YOU if you want to be the MOD, or you can nominate someone? provided, he or she will accomplish the task needed (do you think it will be that easy?). ^_^

So please follow these new procedures for our Roleplaying Boards.

Start a New Roleplay Series!

If you think we have missed out anything with the new rules, we are open to suggestions, comments and inquiries. Don't hesitate to tell us! ^_^

P.S.  Temporarily closed boards (from way back) are still available and are awaiting potential moderators to moderate them. These boards are the ff:
-  Gravitation
- Bleach
- Get Backers
- Death Note
- Rurouni Kenshin

Do you think you have the potential to moderate any of these boards? Then apply as a moderator NOW!

ANOTHER P.S. I'm calling all CURRENT OFFICIAL ROLEPLAYERS (Furuba and Ouran), please report back to me or to your respective moderators if you are going to retain your characters. We need to update our Available Characters List so ASAP.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 11:45:14 PM by Jasmine » Logged

pffft... I need my tea!
« on: May 22, 2009, 11:22:52 PM »

Rhyss
Taisa - 15th Guild

Glomp Meter: +5/-17

바보!!!!★ :3

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 07:42:07 AM »

jaa-sama what about the applicants before the revamp? are the applications still valid? :3

안녕하세요!★今日は!学校は忙しいだよ!
silverwoulfe
Chujo - 17th Guild

Glomp Meter: +28/-11

*hibernate mode* revives with chicken nuggets

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 07:31:27 PM »

*salutes*

Ritsu Kasanoda (Ouran) and Kazuma Souma (Furuba) past RPer reporting...

I've talked awhile back to both mods about keeping the characters, and they've agreed.

Sadly, though, Shishou's alone in the Furuba RP, and unless he does a stint about himself talking to himself about himself or the other Souma members, I don't think there'll be any progress.

When you're a WINGLICAN, the possibilities are ENDLESS... 8D~
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 07:31:27 PM »

Jasmine
Administrator
3rd Pchan Guild

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 08:53:08 PM »

To Rhyss,

Yes. It would be heartless for us to ignore those though I would like to request those 'applicants' to please poke me or the mods the URL for reference. I'm so sorry it took so long for us to finish the revamp  Gomen

To silverwoulfe,

I'm taking notes of what you posted. Thank you so much!
Regarding the Furuba RP in the forum, I understand what both you (and Shishou) are going through. If both of you couldn't work anything out. It would be alright for me if you would prefer to just concentrate on the shrines rather than on the roleplays. I'm sure we'll all understand. ^^ Just let me know of your decision.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 08:55:44 PM by Jasmine » Logged

pffft... I need my tea!
Mirai^
Chujo - 17th Guild

Glomp Meter: +29/-36

I, the Coconut Priestess

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 12:47:01 AM »

*rolls in*sparkles*

I will do my best to stick around and make Ouran's Hikaru Hitachiin and Beelzenef enjoy their forum life to the fullest. :3

Licorne: JAASSSSSMMIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jasmine: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????! I"VE BEEN REPLYING TO YOU AT THE OTHER WINDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!
Licorne: I DON'T SEE ANOTHER WINDOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jasmine
Administrator
3rd Pchan Guild

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 02:32:59 AM »

Ne Mirai... I hope you stay forever... we mished you  Sad

pffft... I need my tea!
Mirai^
Chujo - 17th Guild

Glomp Meter: +29/-36

I, the Coconut Priestess

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 03:48:31 PM »

:c I misseded Winglica oso. I wantish to make et alive again fosrs. :c

Espeshully teh ARPEES!

Who else is back/active so far? Esp in the main characters area of each series.. o_o

Licorne: JAASSSSSMMIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jasmine: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????! I"VE BEEN REPLYING TO YOU AT THE OTHER WINDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!
Licorne: I DON'T SEE ANOTHER WINDOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jasmine
Administrator
3rd Pchan Guild

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 10:50:11 PM »

I'm still waiting till the due date as you will view within our calendar ^_^

A waiting game....

pffft... I need my tea!
Rhyss
Taisa - 15th Guild

Glomp Meter: +5/-17

바보!!!!★ :3

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 07:22:25 PM »

@ jaa-sama: I think toaster-sama did that awhile ago.. me not know Giggle well update me on anything major.. I'm always online on facebook.. Giggle hahahaha

안녕하세요!★今日は!学校は忙しいだよ!
Toaster
1st Pchan Guild

Glomp Meter: +17/-3

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 10:06:39 PM »

Yup, I did. ^_^ Check the Backlogged Applications thread Jassama, Rhyss is the Mori application.

If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice isn't worth noticing.
Michru Kanzaga
Shosa - 13th Guild

Glomp Meter: +13/-0

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2009, 05:08:30 PM »

Hey I was just thinking about this. Since some of the most popular Anime and manga at the moment (Bleach and Naruto) are both such huge programs with a seemlessly never ending characther list or story line.....what if you were to introduce something like "mini-mods" for these types of things who would each be in charge of say a different group of characthers or a certain Arc of the story.

I was just thinking it might make it easier for the main moderators of such boards too, and if we were to have them up and running it might really help revive the place.

Dance and dance and dance....when the world is falling apart just remember to live!
Jasmine
Administrator
3rd Pchan Guild

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2009, 09:06:26 PM »

I was thinking of that but who would be willing to play mod for either bleach or naruto since it does have quite a long plot XD

Much as I want to do that, sadly, I'm not a bleach or naruto fanatic so I can't do a good job as moderator for that  Sad

If truth be told, I'd rather have someone within the staff already to manage either series since they would already know the level of standards we want for our roleplays.

But, if anyone could suggest anyone to try out for moderator position for either series and apply as moderator, that would be great too! ^^

pffft... I need my tea!
AnimeDudess
Winglica Moderator
3rd Pchan Guild

Glomp Meter: +68/-21

Another word for idiot, three letters - YOU! XD

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2009, 11:14:19 PM »

I'm somewhat in track with both plotlines, particularly Bleach, but I'm already in charge of one RP series. >.>;

Thanks, almighty Syra-sama! <3 Yush, I am teh Winglican Stalker Dog! Hear me sing: I like to move this move this. I like to - MOVE THIS! XD
Michru Kanzaga
Shosa - 13th Guild

Glomp Meter: +13/-0

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2009, 02:09:35 PM »

Well I was thinking, because both story line's do invlove so much, that the Main moderator could simply have a general overview of what the story line is about and a general idea of the characters (though they wold need to know the main characters), where as the mini-mods beneath them would be the one's who would each have their own arc and know the characthers within that arc so for example Bleach would be kinda like this
Bleach main Mod
Agent of the Shinigami mini mod
Soul society mini mod

and so on. This might help cut it all down and make it easier to get a main moderator for each one because otherwise the amount of information needed is quite alot.

Dance and dance and dance....when the world is falling apart just remember to live!
Jasmine
Administrator
3rd Pchan Guild

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2009, 07:37:29 PM »

Well I was thinking, because both story line's do invlove so much, that the Main moderator could simply have a general overview of what the story line is about and a general idea of the characters (though they wold need to know the main characters), where as the mini-mods beneath them would be the one's who would each have their own arc and know the characthers within that arc so for example Bleach would be kinda like this

Hmmm... this might work for looooooong series like Bleach or Naruto but wouldn't this be quite confusing? XD

pffft... I need my tea!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: