Winglica - Aerandria Community

Revised Petition Rules (OUTDATED) PLS IGNORE.

Offline Jasmine

Revised Petition Rules (OUTDATED) PLS IGNORE.
« on: May 09, 2009, 06:39:35 AM »
Hi!

I bet a lot are wondering about this new board. The admins  just completed a new set of procedures for  Roleplays. These  procedures will complement creation of New Free for All Roleplays  as well as serve as announcement board for everyone who wants to find members to roleplay with them.

This Petition board is made for everyone to view how many members are wanting a certain series to roleplay. This is helpful for members wanting to form a group before they proceed to their roleplay planning.

Those who are interested in a certain character for roleplaying, please indicate the name of the character after your name.

(e.g. Jasmine - aiming to be Edward Elric)

NOTE: Just because you already indicated intention of claiming a character for roleplay, doesn't mean you already own the character. Such things will still depend on your communication with other interested members who will want to roleplay with you! Freedom of speech I tell you ^^

Of course, nothing is not that easy to achieve as we need to be organized and clear with our roleplays. I believe everyone will be able to understand the necessity of this board by viewing the next procedures of making an Roleplay Petition Official:

*** Revised Roleplay Rules
*** Start or Join a Roleplay!

If there is something you don't understand, please don't hesitate to ask our admins, mods and wingli-ninjas. ^^

To start a petition board, please follow these procedures and format:

1. Start a New Topic with this Subject Format
[ Series Title ] Petition
(e.g. Full Metal Alchemist Petition).

Post the New Petition here.

2. You can place a short introduction if you want.

3. You may inform admins and mods of this new petition via PM just for us to stay informed. We do check on the forum often but sometimes we tend to be busy and accidentally misses a board or two sometimes. XD

If you have any comments, questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us admins and mods. Thank you!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 03:57:36 PM by Jasmine »
pffft... I need my tea!