Winglica - Aerandria Community
August 28, 2014, 06:12:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

This Month: Goal: $30
Donations: $5 Thank you!
News: Check out our "Free For All" Roleplay Scheme! Check it out here! - http://winglicans.com/index.php?topic=5363.0

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Linked Events
  • Revamped Roleplaying Rules!: May 22, 2009
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Revamped Official Roleplaying Rules!  (Read 5973 times)
AnimeDudess
Winglica Moderator
3rd Pchan Guild

Glomp Meter: +68/-21

Another word for idiot, three letters - YOU! XD

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2009, 06:53:51 AM »

I like Mi-chan's idea, but I do agree that it may cause confusion. XD But I'd like to get something out of this idea.

Thanks, almighty Syra-sama! <3 Yush, I am teh Winglican Stalker Dog! Hear me sing: I like to move this move this. I like to - MOVE THIS! XD
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2009, 06:53:51 AM »

Michru Kanzaga
Shosa - 13th Guild

Glomp Meter: +13/-0

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2009, 03:02:59 PM »

I was thinking the way it would work best is quite simply if the mini-mods had no final power, if you get me. They would report everything back to the main mod who would then have the final say in what was happening. So for instance if someone applied for a character in the Bleach Arrancar Arc, then the mini-mod would view it (making sure everything is accurate) and let the main mod know that it passes their inspection so to speak, then it is up to the main mod to view it and make sure it passes all roleplay and Winglican rules.

Basically all the mini mods would have to do is make sure people were keeping in line with the story and staying in character. They'd be like independant judges and as such would have none of the powers that a main mod would. Like little worker ants : )
I think the best way to stop any confusion for this would simply have it so that only the main mod is known to the rest of the forum where's they'd have a lis of who all the mini-mods where and such.
This way they know whats going on and everyone else just gets in touch with the main mod if they have any questions or problems.

Dance and dance and dance....when the world is falling apart just remember to live!
Mirai^
Chujo - 17th Guild

Glomp Meter: +29/-36

I, the Coconut Priestess

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2009, 06:43:39 PM »

In that case oughtn't mini-mods be able to monitor not only a single series, but the rest of the active ones as well?

They could be the RP version of the Winglininjas.

Licorne: JAASSSSSMMIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jasmine: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????! I"VE BEEN REPLYING TO YOU AT THE OTHER WINDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!
Licorne: I DON'T SEE ANOTHER WINDOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2009, 06:43:39 PM »

Michru Kanzaga
Shosa - 13th Guild

Glomp Meter: +13/-0

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2009, 06:49:05 PM »

I hadn't thought of that ^^;;; lol but yeah I mean the only critera is that they be familar with the stories and know the characters so they can help the very busy mod's and be their loyal pets...I mean....helpers..... : )
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 07:04:07 PM by Michru Kanzaga » Logged

Dance and dance and dance....when the world is falling apart just remember to live!
AnimeDudess
Winglica Moderator
3rd Pchan Guild

Glomp Meter: +68/-21

Another word for idiot, three letters - YOU! XD

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 02:17:16 AM »

I like the idea, in ways. 8D But how much do we need, and what if not much people want to be one, etc.?

Or maybe we could let the Wingli-Ninjas themselves do the jobs if they don't mind.

Thanks, almighty Syra-sama! <3 Yush, I am teh Winglican Stalker Dog! Hear me sing: I like to move this move this. I like to - MOVE THIS! XD
Unloni
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2009, 01:29:23 AM »

So if I start my franchise tonight Id have to start a new one on the 14th if I wanted Vick to be on the roster, right?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: