Winglica - Aerandria Community
July 24, 2014, 01:16:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

This Month: Goal: $30
Donations: $5 Thank you!
News: To keep abreast on what is happening with the forum (and with other sites under winglica-aerandria), please do connect yourself with any of the social networks (or with all of them!) XD
Twitter: http://twitter.com/winglica
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Winglica-Aerandria-an-Anime-and-Manga-Community/251125930506?ref=nf

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pheromomania Syndrome  (Read 2002 times)
whindel_21
« on: March 18, 2008, 08:14:18 AM »

From ShoujoMagic:
Hatori is a tall girl who's easily mistaken for a boy, and she's in love with her childhood friend, Keishi. Even though he's a boy, Keishi is so cute that Hatori just wants to push him down and make him her own. Hatori has countless delusions and hallucinations (unbefitting a young lady) running wildly through her head every day -- and they're all about Keishi. They set her heart pounding and her nose bleeding!

I dont know if SM is still planning on continuing this project. Last release was 07/10/06. It would be awesome it you pick this on up

EDIT:
I know where to find raws of vol05-08. Still looking for vol02-04
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 08:19:56 AM by whindel_21 » Logged
« on: March 18, 2008, 08:14:18 AM »

Molenir
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 12:18:26 PM »

Yeah, I know this is from 3 months or so ago, but if you're needing raws for Pheremomania Syndrome, I have them up through volume 8.   This is one manga I would love to see be scanalated in its entirety.  So any help you need...
nooname
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 06:13:12 PM »

Me too loves Pheromomania Syndrome and I've been looking so forward for this manga, but I was so confused over Shoujomagic if they still were giving out manga or not.
I would really like if you guys could continue were Shoujomagic left off, I also could help out a bit. I have the raws from vol 5 till vol 8.
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 06:13:12 PM »

mimi
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 12:59:28 AM »

I love this manga Kiss   The characters are so unexpectedly cute  Love I find myself getting caught up in it and so depressed once it's ended, i can't wait for the next issue.  I heard PS is complete in Japan and ends at vol. 10.  I'm on the hunt for vol. 10.  If i find it, i'll let ya'll know. Wink
Cookie
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 01:36:53 PM »

Yeah! It's been like over 2 years since SM last released a chapter  Sad. It would be great if you guys can pick it up  Kiss
I also know where to get the raw from volume 5 - 8 =)
Realli hope you guys would do this!
Lirin
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 05:43:21 PM »

Pheromomania Syndrome is now on A Willful Muse's active project list. ^^
Licorne
Administrator
1st Pchan Guild

Glomp Meter: +62/-18

What do you mean it has NO sugar?!? Rawr!

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 06:39:06 PM »

Yep! We announced about this on the main site like a while ago... XD

The pen is mightier than the sword. But sometimes, you just need a bigger sword.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: