Winglica - Aerandria Community

Rules on Rated Contents!

Offline Jasmine

Rules on Rated Contents!
« on: November 01, 2009, 06:17:37 AM »
Hello everyone!

The admins had the dilemma on how to segregate members who WANTS to view these new boards and members WHO WOULD WANT TO STAY AWAY.

There were discussions on password protected boards, exclusive based membergroups, "maturity tests" and others. We were torn on which method to go as each has pros and cons and whichever method we choose, there's bound to have leakage of methods to get through (we never underestimate the way of thinking of a bonafide fan). XD

Since our new roleplay rules are taking on a "Free for All" concept, we decided to might as well do the same for these new "mature" boards.

So how would members who don't want to view those mature content steer away?

We are providing this "R" icon  to make it easily to decipher which topics are "mature" related and otherwise. "R" stands for Rated and could be applied to any part of the board. This "R" is bigger than any other icons on the board so it is impossible to miss. So there will be no excuses of you "accidentally" went through a "mature" topic. If you are not comfortable with viewing "mature" related content or are prohibited by your elders, then STAY AWAY! (I don't mean to sound harsh just trying to get the message clear) XD

Since this is a new thing for the forum board, we will be administering a few STRICT rules. So PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

1. If you are someone who will post something "mature" related, DO NOT FORGET to select the "R" icon from the list of icons when creating your topic.  This is important! We want our members, who do not want to view mature stuff", to have a clear sign / signal to view away from this.

Forgetting to place this icon may result to your "posts" being moderated for a WEEK. I am strict on this as I want everyone to realize the importance of this "R" icon to the forum. REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT! If anyone, specifically an "innocent" member, suddenly reports to the forum of a mature topic / post not having this icon, post moderation will occur. No question asked.

This "R" icon can be applied anywhere in the forum.  Anime / Manga board, Roleplay board, Scanlation Board, etc.

If the topic / post is mature related, use the "R" icon. PERIOD.

2. For any member who will be viewing the "R" / mature related stuff, you are viewing those with the understanding that you are of age or mature enough to handle any content you will find there.

DISCLAIMER:
Remember, "R" content may contain adult material! Winglica will not be held responsible for your actions. We are not acting in any way to send you this information; you are choosing to receive it. By remaining here you signify that you understand and accept responsibility for your own actions, thus releasing the creators of this web page and our service provider from all liability. We Are NOT Responsible for the mature links found on this site. Winglica does not have connection in creating any "mature" related content.  Winglica has a no tolerance for anything illegal.  If any of the content are found to contain any illegal content, they will be removed immediately. You further declare that you are fully aware of the nature of the contents and you take full responsibility for entering, releasing the publishers of this site from any liability. Parents, please consider using one of these filtering products to ensure adult materials on the internet are viewed only by adults. If you are another webmaster and your personal materiel (i.e. your copyrighted material) has been placed on the site mistakenly, notify us immediately and we will remove it.

3. Winglica still does not tolerate SPAM or ads for ANY "mature" related link or content. These will automatically be deleted. If we find out that you are one of those spamming our forum with such posts, it may result to an automatic ban. We did so before, we can do this again.

4. If you are truly "mature" in mind and spirit, please do show that in the forum. ^^ As much as mature related content may indeed make us *cough* feel a bit different or whatever, I'm sure a lot of us would still like  have an intellectual discussion on  these stuff. ^^

I guess that's all for now. I understand this is a new undertaking for the forum, so if anyone has comments, inquiries and suggestions, please don't hesitate to reply or to directly PM a forum staff or me. ^^ I may have missed out something important so your inputs are welcome!

P.S. I'm leaving Licorne to decide whether to immediately implement this "R" icon to some topics within the Scanlations area. ^^
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 04:56:11 PM by Jasmine »
pffft... I need my tea!

Offline Ichigo Neko

Re: Rules on Rated Contents!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 08:26:33 AM »
Can these R icons be used for roleplays? Not that I'm going to go off and start a mature roleplay. XD;; I was just wondering. Also, how mature is mature? How do we know what needs to be censored?

Why yes. Ichi IS a Pokemon Master ftw! D<

Offline Jasmine

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 06:13:06 AM »
Yes, these R icons can be used for roleplays. ^^

As for the "mature" level of a content, we all know just what are those XD

"nudity, hentail, extreme yaoi or yuri, talk of sexual nature,"etc., things that would make an "innocent mind" go 'BOOM!' XDDD

pffft... I need my tea!

Offline Licorne

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 01:14:12 AM »
The R icon can be used ANYWHERE in the forum as long as the content is mature. XD
The pen is mightier than the sword. But sometimes, you just need a bigger sword.

Offline commanderjay

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 11:26:06 PM »
Woooahhh Winglica now has R content O.o talk about shock and awe hahaha
KEEP SMILING CAUSE LIFE IS GREAT ^^,
www.freelovephilippines.com
The Philippines' First Advertisement Powered Free Photocopying
www.isangisla.com
The Innovation Blog of the Philippines

Offline amelia

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 01:22:39 AM »
I like this idea.

And I also like how the "R" looks like the team rocket symbol. <3

d r e a m  a  l i t t l e ❞[/co

Offline Ichigo Neko

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 06:45:11 AM »
PREPARE FOR TROUBLE.

Yes.

Why yes. Ichi IS a Pokemon Master ftw! D<

Offline Jasmine

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 01:24:28 AM »
Ahahah!~ In all honesty, I didn't even think of it that way XD
pffft... I need my tea!

Kaize Yumezo

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2009, 03:19:12 AM »
Oh boy, that ignited my little yaoi roleplaying flame. xDDD

You'd be surprised how much we're capable of using the icon for a roleplay should Kai and I decide to start one here. xDD

Offline Jasmine

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2009, 08:07:16 AM »
Oh boy, that ignited my little yaoi roleplaying flame. xDDD

You'd be surprised how much we're capable of using the icon for a roleplay should Kai and I decide to start one here. xDD

I will not hinder your creativity just as long as YOU DON'T FORGET THE "R"  :)
pffft... I need my tea!

Niiicole

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2011, 07:21:15 AM »
Wokays~ o3o