Winglica - Aerandria Community
October 25, 2014, 10:16:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

This Month: Goal: $30
Donations: $5 Thank you!
News: Check out our "Free For All" Roleplay Scheme! Check it out here! - http://winglicans.com/index.php?topic=5363.0

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Contacting for help, support, or reporting.  (Read 1626 times)
Darkisc
« on: March 09, 2008, 08:55:06 PM »

As many of you are aware, issues on a forum may come up from time to time. Whether it be a personal problem, social, system, or even a net issue, these issues always come up once and a while. Some of these issues may be placed on a Questions and Suggestions board, much like we here and Winglicans have. So if there is a problem that can be public, feel free to post and ask. Some one is always willing to come and help, even if it may take a little bit, they'll always come to the rescue to give the advice or answers you need to fix whatever is wrong.

However, there are some issues that may become too delicate to mention publicly on a board. These situations, if needed, you can contact a person via Private Message. If it's a personal problem, people in administration are supposed to give a non-opinionated view or suggestion to help you. That's what we are here for. So if you need help that you cannot mention publicly, we here in the Winglica Administration are here to listen to you, and we give our pledge to help the best we can for what's within our power.

There are other problems to mention that may involve reporting misconduct or worries of another user. These issues are NOT allowed to be mentioned publicly. These issues are highly suggested you contact Administration, no matter what. If there is an issue you have with another member, or you have seen misconduct from another user, no posts or threads mentioning the problem are allowed if they single out a user. When this happens, hazing is often a result. If there is a concern, or a report to be made on another user, report to Administration. Contact any Admin or Mod. If there are details about the issue, try to explain them. If it was on another thread, provide a link taking Administration straight to the problem's location. That way, the proper course of action may be taken. Please avoid taking things into your own hands, or publicly announcing another user's problems and/or misconduct. Please.

If you've any confusions of who is on the Staff list, click the link providing the staff list on your directory panel.
« on: March 09, 2008, 08:55:06 PM »

Tri
Juuin - 1st Guild

Glomp Meter: +11/-0

Love Like Winter.

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 10:44:37 PM »

*Bows* This is all thanks to me! i'm an idiot I know and i'll stop..I want to help stop bad things from happening.

"Kiss My Eyes, and Lay me To Sleep"

Thou Shall Not Bow To Thee.

<3 Sudsy

I'm Warned. Damn Society..>.>I mean..uh..yay Bush?
Darkisc
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 11:02:25 PM »

You do not need to blame yourself, just acknowledge, and reason on what to do. Blaming yourself does nothing but place the blame. Just think of what to do next.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 11:02:25 PM »

wiccachick
Chujo - 17th Guild

Glomp Meter: +39/-3

YUKI IS ALL MINE!!! *growls* back off.. he's mine

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 11:41:17 PM »

yes, i agree with dan on this, i mean, i get on here, and i have like 5 new messages, with ppl asking me for advice, and it's like, i have my own problems... i can't deal with y'alls as well!

The night was so young, the stars so bright, i just want you by my side... ((yuki?))
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: