Winglica - Aerandria Community

The 20000 page thread !!!!! THE REAL ONE !! the other is FAKE

Darkisc

Re: The 10 page thread cause of someone >_>
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2007, 08:40:33 PM »
I thank you for this bag filled with a plethera of words. I am positive they will be of absolute conviience to me as I take the time to think of sub-complex sentences that make sense to all as a thoughtless bantering of a psychotic gingerbread man.

« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2007, 08:44:47 PM »
Damn I thought I gave him the bag with the cute words like moe and fluffy...

Thats good to hear!  :D
Dance and dance and dance....when the world is falling apart just remember to live!

Darkisc

« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2007, 09:06:12 PM »
*twitch*

Eheeeheee hee hee! I want to call Akari again, it was so CUTE listening to her! I like it when she giggles because I start to giggle like I was never happy in my life! I like her so much! She's so dawgawn CUTE!

« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2007, 09:09:16 PM »
Awwwww...I'm so happy for you!!!!!! and awww you said Dawgawn....damn I should not have had that can of red bull....I'm hyper enough without it....
Dance and dance and dance....when the world is falling apart just remember to live!

Offline Ichigo Neko

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2007, 10:40:27 AM »
:o you made a deal to sell you body so that is why you are in the body of a cat  :o

Oh be quiet, you >_______>

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP >____>

Why yes. Ichi IS a Pokemon Master ftw! D<

Darkisc

« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2007, 01:00:47 AM »
Go easy on the caffine.

So, I have some news of my own, I don't know how to make this any smaller or bigger than it really is, but I feel it's really big and great news. But to put it simply; AKARI AND I ARE GOING TO BE GETTING MARRIED IN JUST A FEW MONTHS!!!!!!!

Atsu-chan

« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2007, 01:09:54 AM »
Go easy on the caffine.

So, I have some news of my own, I don't know how to make this any smaller or bigger than it really is, but I feel it's really big and great news. But to put it simply; AKARI AND I ARE GOING TO BE GETTING MARRIED IN JUST A FEW MONTHS!!!!!!!

OMG!CONGRATS!WHEEE~  :-*

i gots alot of energy..and i just popped in randomly..oh well! :)

Offline Jasmine

« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2007, 01:30:19 AM »
When I got that news of Uncle Dan and Akari getting married, I was shocked... good shock mind you! I'm just happy for them!

The news made my day!

Omedetoo!!!!  :egrin:
pffft... I need my tea!

Offline commanderjay

« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2007, 05:45:32 AM »
Go easy on the caffine.

WOHOOOOO !!!! WOHOOOO !!!! WOOOOHHHHHOOOOOO !!!!!!! :cheer: :lbyebye: :superman:
KEEP SMILING CAUSE LIFE IS GREAT ^^,
www.freelovephilippines.com
The Philippines' First Advertisement Powered Free Photocopying
www.isangisla.com
The Innovation Blog of the Philippines

« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2007, 10:34:01 AM »
OMG Thats so brilliant!!!!!!  :cheer:

Offline silverwoulfe

« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2007, 02:29:37 PM »
Go easy on the caffine.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!! That's great, Dan!!! I'm so happy for both of you!!! I'm sure everyone in Winglica's gonna celebrate your special day~<3<3<3

*misses Akari badly*

Give her my love, okay? And that if ever she comes online, tell her to email me or PM me....

*hugs you both*

When you're a WINGLICAN, the possibilities are ENDLESS... 8D~

Offline Liana

« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2007, 03:03:51 PM »
AKARIIIIII!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! i thought that iwas supposed to be ure wife.... lol commander jay is a thief i tell you a thief!! he stole the chicken nuggets... akari do not marry that fool!!!!
I'm not obsessed, I'm in love.. with Kyouya!

Offline commanderjay

« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2007, 03:44:14 PM »
Akari and DAN I demand that you spend your Honeymoon here in The Philippines, probably in a resort in Cebu me and woufles can set it up for you !!! ;)
KEEP SMILING CAUSE LIFE IS GREAT ^^,
www.freelovephilippines.com
The Philippines' First Advertisement Powered Free Photocopying
www.isangisla.com
The Innovation Blog of the Philippines

Offline neko_kyo92

« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2007, 07:41:27 PM »
Go easy on the caffine.

Congrats ^^

can i be your niece then?  :P
Beware the nekomimi!!  (easier if you emailed me)

Offline Ichigo Neko

« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2007, 02:31:46 AM »
Go easy on the caffine.

ZOMGWTFLOLBBQ  :-*

YAY FOR YOU!~

Why yes. Ichi IS a Pokemon Master ftw! D<