When you're a WINGLICAN, the possibilities are ENDLESS... 8D~

Mevun

Re: Intros
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2007, 05:13:39 PM »
Thank the pleasure is all mine ^^

Mevun

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2007, 05:52:56 PM »
I am from Portugal. And you? How do you learn portuguese?

Offline mholic

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2007, 10:01:51 PM »
Welcome to the staff Mevun! I'm a fellow editor!

*shakes hand*

I'm majoring in Biology, so it looks like we have more than editing in common!
//mholic

REPORT BROKEN DOWNLOAD LINKS here

Mevun

« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2007, 10:09:38 PM »
Welcome to the staff Mevun! I'm a fellow editor!

*shakes hand*

I'm majoring in Biology, so it looks like we have more than editing in common!

It?s a pleasure to meet fellow editor and Biologist ^^

I used to live in Portugal, but now I live in England. How do I learn Portuguese? By living there and by learning some of the language. What part do you live in?

I live in Figueira da Foz, it belongs to Coimbra. Where you used to live?

Offline Razril

« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2007, 11:05:02 PM »
Pretty late reply but, hiya Mevun. XD

So you're working on Blue Ramun...^^ I'm translating it, sooo...yoroshiku ne.  ;)

btw I love photography too...^^
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea

Offline Mirai^

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2007, 03:56:49 AM »
Yay~~ Hi Mevun~!!!<33 I like reading, cross-stitching and photography too! : D And and I'm also an editor. Doubleyay!! <33 I hope to work with you sometimes, but I'm a bit of a project hog.. >.> But I don't mind sharing with one other editor!! : D Neee~~~ emuhorrikku??? XDDD

Mm.. Kachou-sama's gonna kill me though since I haven't budged in Tokage Ouji yet. XD Oh well! : D

*pats Shouga-kun* That's all right. As a penalty you must join our ranks as an Aerandria staffer. >DDDDD
Licorne: JAASSSSSMMIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jasmine: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????! I"VE BEEN REPLYING TO YOU AT THE OTHER WINDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!
Licorne: I DON'T SEE ANOTHER WINDOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mevun

« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2007, 09:11:02 AM »
Is a pleasure too meet you both.
I admire your work as an translator Razril, and i loved one day too see photos taken by you ^^

Mirai is a pleasure to meet another editor, and with so much in common ^^ and whenever you want to share work just say so i will do by best to help ^^

Offline Licorne

« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2007, 12:18:42 AM »
Hello, Mevun! I love cross-stitching too! Which reminds me that I have one huge pending cross stitch project. >.>

*pats Shouga-kun* That's all right. As a penalty you must join our ranks as an Aerandria staffer. >DDDDD

...What IS Aerandria? XDD
That answer alone is enough to boot you out, Shou.. ^^

No really, if you want to be in the Aerandria staff (and this thread) apply for staff : http://aerandria.net/join-us  XDD
The pen is mightier than the sword. But sometimes, you just need a bigger sword.

Offline silverwoulfe

« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2007, 12:24:27 AM »
Pretty late reply but, hiya Mevun. XD

So you're working on Blue Ramun...^^ I'm translating it, sooo...yoroshiku ne.  ;)

btw I love photography too...^^

Yay! Blue Ramun people are here together! The scanner (person), the translator, the proofreader, and the editor!!!  :love:

^ random

I'm not really that good in sewing...the only thing I'm good at when it comes to needles is vaccinating XDDDDDDD

And yay, Shouga!!! \o/ *roots for Shou*

When you're a WINGLICAN, the possibilities are ENDLESS... 8D~

« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2007, 07:09:18 AM »
Hello~!

I'm Altairea... Alta for short.

I've just recently been accepted here at Aerandria.
I'm the new editor for Gekka no Kimi and I'm pleased to be working with all of you ^_^

Offline Mirai^

« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2007, 07:43:07 AM »
Alta-san~! Welcome to the family~! : D I'm Mirai^ the er.. lazy editor slash evil QC-er of doom. : D I look forward to working with you on a future project. XDDDD
Licorne: JAASSSSSMMIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jasmine: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????! I"VE BEEN REPLYING TO YOU AT THE OTHER WINDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!
Licorne: I DON'T SEE ANOTHER WINDOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Licorne

« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2007, 07:45:16 AM »
Waaah~~ Alta-san! Welcome to the Aerandria staff!~ Just ask us if you have questions or need any help, ok? ^_^
The pen is mightier than the sword. But sometimes, you just need a bigger sword.

« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2007, 01:33:28 PM »
Alta-san~! Welcome to the family~! : D I'm Mirai^ the er.. lazy editor slash evil QC-er of doom. : D I look forward to working with you on a future project. XDDDD

Oh my... I can feel fear slowly creeping up on me with the QC-er of doom thing O.O
I'm also looking forward to working with you in a future project... Uhm... please go easy on me by then since this is my first editing job O.O
I'm not using it as an excuse, I just hope that you'll have patience with me just in case ^__^;;

Uhm... Filipino din poh pala kau XD

Waaah~~ Alta-san! Welcome to the Aerandria staff!~ Just ask us if you have questions or need any help, ok? ^_^

Owkie O.O
Uhm... sorry you have to put up with my continuous e-mails while I was applying XP
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 01:36:30 PM by altairea »

Mevun

« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2007, 03:57:48 PM »
welcome welcome  ;) ;) altairea!!
I am a new editor as yourself, i only have to say, that they had to have a enormous amount of patience with me, and they still have :P, so don?t worry because they certainly will have with you too.
And if you need anything just say.