Winglica - Aerandria Community
April 24, 2014, 07:10:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

This Month: Goal: $30
Donations: $5 Thank you!
News: To keep abreast on what is happening with the forum (and with other sites under winglica-aerandria), please do connect yourself with any of the social networks (or with all of them!) XD
Twitter: http://twitter.com/winglica
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Winglica-Aerandria-an-Anime-and-Manga-Community/251125930506?ref=nf

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inside Jokes  (Read 2791 times)
Ichigo Neko
Wingli-ninjas
3rd Pchan Guild

Glomp Meter: +63/-8

I CAN MAGICALLY CHANGE MY AVATAR IN AN INSTANT

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 09:34:20 AM »

I'm still not sure what an inside joke is...

Why yes. Ichi IS a Pokemon Master ftw! D<
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 09:34:20 AM »

starryheart
Ittohei - 3rd Guild

Glomp Meter: +2/-0

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2008, 03:36:07 PM »

Whever I hear Dancing Queen and the lyrics :

"You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen"

I crack up because last Valentine's Day I was helping my teacher set up for the "Choc Walk" and music started to play aka Dancing Queen. Whenever the lyrics came my friend would start pointing at me and lip sync the lyrics.

AND. Whenever I hear about the  "Geto 5" I laugh so hard. Geto 5 is a bunch of guys in my class dancing. THEY EVEN DID LIFTS!? ..Weird/ fuunny..

Always have a starry heart!  [:
dess-chan
Juuin - 1st Guild

Glomp Meter: +1/-0

say wat now?

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2009, 07:12:20 PM »

me and my frends have alot of inside jokes. One time our class was running and it looked like one of theguys was wearing a sports bra and my frend audrey was wondering was size he wears and he walked up 2 us and siad c but he didnt kno wat we were talking bout and we just started cracking up. so wen he walks past us we just start laughing wich makes him mad. another one is wen my frend britney tripped over a ladybug. we have no idea how that is possible but she did and we got pics of ladybugs on our phones and sent them 2 her saying 2 watch her step and we make fun of her. Another one is wen we were eating cake at  my b-day party and one of my frends were upset and we walked up 2 her and gave heer some cake and said, dude u so need some happy cake and we kept bothering her. And one of our other ones is Lydias a bird cuz at skool we had corn and she plopped her face in the corn. She didnt want 2 do it but it was Morgan's last day and its hilarious!! And another one is about a girl that used 2 go 2 my skool. Her names Merry. Well one day in 5th grade she was on the zip slide and she slipped and she landed face first in mud that had dog crap in it and we jusst started laughing and she started crying. it was hilarious!!! Another one is bout my frend Dawn. she was running outside talking 2 someone and Cassidy tripped her and she landed in the mud and wen she fell she had her mouth open and in the mud u could see her mouth print! Yea we have SO MUCH MORE but i dont want 2 tell u those....yea those r private and if i told u i would have 2 kill u Evil

Guinevere of Pain Sweatdrop
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2009, 07:12:20 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: