Winglica - Aerandria Community
September 18, 2014, 12:43:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

This Month: Goal: $30
Donations: $5 Thank you!
News: To keep abreast on what is happening with the forum (and with other sites under winglica-aerandria), please do connect yourself with any of the social networks (or with all of them!) XD
Twitter: http://twitter.com/winglica
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Winglica-Aerandria-an-Anime-and-Manga-Community/251125930506?ref=nf

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inside Jokes  (Read 2933 times)
ConCon
Chujo - 17th Guild

Glomp Meter: +22/-12

Francis M./Michael Jackson - You will be missed

« on: December 23, 2006, 09:46:33 AM »

Got any inside jokes? Post them here.

I will post some, if I remember some of them, cause in my class we all make inside jokes all the time.  Evil

becoming an adult doesn't mean becoming a better person
« on: December 23, 2006, 09:46:33 AM »

tohsaki7
1st Pchan Guild

Glomp Meter: +14/-7

Starbucks is good...

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 12:01:09 AM »

We play a guessing game where we make a motion or say xsomething and the person has to guess who we're trying to copy.

One of my friends named Ashley always, whenever she's about to say something offensive, she goes "No offense or anyhting but..."

So my friends always tease me and go No offense or anyhting but...mbut then they don't say sanything offense.
lol

No one seems to understand but then again, it's called a inside joke.

Sheep go baaaaa, but Tohsaki goes aahhhhhhh
PortablePlaystation
Jun-i - 9th Guild

Glomp Meter: +3/-8

I Pooted.....

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 09:09:50 PM »

me and my friends made this video where i'm suppose to be a tree.
so we gathered alot of branches and i was just standing there holding branches.
then i decided to roll down my friend's hill and pretend i was a log going down the river.
the out of the blue the movie Bring It On suddenly appeared in my head.
so i stood up and said "what does a tree do after it retires from being a tree?? It becomes a cheerleader!!"
and i started cheering....and yeah...

so every time we talking about trees we'd start laughing.. Smiley

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 09:09:50 PM »

tohsaki7
1st Pchan Guild

Glomp Meter: +14/-7

Starbucks is good...

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 06:45:44 PM »

lol
 Replying with one smiley in a post. Refer to board rules #3 and #9.

Sheep go baaaaa, but Tohsaki goes aahhhhhhh
Salodon
Jotohei - 4th Guild

Glomp Meter: +10/-0

Sasori no Danna!! :D

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 12:47:39 PM »

Every time someone says corn, I crack up because of my location and because of this one comic thing... Haha, corn! >w<

Glomp me!!!
wiccachick5
Chujo - 17th Guild

Glomp Meter: +15/-1

in a world where anything goes

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 08:30:09 AM »

Giggle
 Replying with one smiley in a post. Refer to board rule #3 and #9.

i look into your eyes, i see an angel in disguise.. i miss you... and i hold your body near... but then you disapear...
malice94
Nitohei - 2nd Guild

Glomp Meter: +3/-0

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2007, 10:16:18 PM »

My friends and I have alot of inside jokes(that even we dont understand) mostly anime/manga related.

For Example: Theres a kid in our class that is really annoying so we started calling him Tamaki, and he had never seen The Host Club. When he did he came into homeroom whinning about how he was'nt anoyyingg  Sweatdrop

Also: My friends and I were taking turns shooting baskets in gym and my very unenthusiactic friend Jonah started moveing his feet everso slightly. We now refer to this as 'The Jonah'  Sweatdrop
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 10:26:39 PM by malice94 » Logged
wiccachick5
Chujo - 17th Guild

Glomp Meter: +15/-1

in a world where anything goes

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2007, 08:26:41 AM »

My friends and I have alot of inside jokes(that even we dont understand) mostly anime/manga related.

For Example: Theres a kid in our class that is really annoying so we started calling him Tamaki, and he had never seen The Host Club. When he did he came into homeroom whinning about how he was'nt anoyyingg  Sweatdrop

Also: My friends and I were taking turns shooting baskets in gym and my very unenthusiactic friend Jonah started moveing his feet everso slightly. We now refer to this as 'The Jonah'  Sweatdrop

wahhh!!!1  Giggle

i look into your eyes, i see an angel in disguise.. i miss you... and i hold your body near... but then you disapear...
Koneko-chan
Taisho - 18th Guild

Glomp Meter: +18/-5

~♥~

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2007, 02:47:22 PM »

The Jonah like a dance move~? x3

malice94
Nitohei - 2nd Guild

Glomp Meter: +3/-0

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2007, 07:36:40 PM »

Yep!
Koneko-chan
Taisho - 18th Guild

Glomp Meter: +18/-5

~♥~

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2007, 08:12:30 PM »

Yep!

Awesome!! *does... The Jonah* (I can't get over that, nya! Owo)

bazernaja
Aerandria Staff
Socho - 8th Guild

Glomp Meter: +0/-0

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2007, 02:08:58 PM »

My class has a kind of a an inside joke..when ayone begins to talk in their own language someone always says "Mita?" (it means what in English) or "Kie?" or ask "what" in any language they know. My class has students from 10 countries so sometimes everyone is speaking in their mothertongue (our teachers usually look a bit angry when that happens).
Sianori
Winglica Moderator
1st Pchan Guild

Glomp Meter: +29/-6

Formerly Suzumiya Haruhi ♥

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2007, 03:36:18 PM »

The 'It' dance. x3 It's a dance my friend does, because... well, I don't know why, but it's amusing. There's also the Little Teapot dance... because one day my friend, her little brother, and I decided to make a show using the video camera, so it was called the 'Tofu Springer Show' >_O scince her little brother's nickname is Tofu... well, anywho... we made a commercial about having the Little Teapot Syndrome, where I was the narrator... so Tofu took off his shirt, put on a pair of halloween fairy wings, and started dancing around crazily, singing *~and screaming~* the 'I'm a little teapot' song. >w<; it was fun... I had to say "Does anyone you know have the Little Teapot Syndrome? If so... kill them before they make you suffer."

" Time waits for no one. "
 ⇪ (゜д゜)ハァ?
PoKeShIpPiNg4EvEr2426
Nitohei - 2nd Guild

Glomp Meter: +1/-0

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2007, 05:00:38 PM »

hey dont forget during dudge ball we either do the macarana or the electric slide!!!!!!and tama-chan still doesnt believe hes annoying *does The Jonah*
amelia
Winglica Moderator
Chujo - 17th Guild

Glomp Meter: +16/-13

this makes perfect nonsense.

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2007, 04:26:40 PM »

Okay, so my two best friends and I have gaias and I sent something to one of them saying FUNKAY LLAMA! and she told the other at school, and she thought I said Lava Monkey XD Now every time she says that I burst out laughing.

d r e a m  a  l i t t l e ❞[/co
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: