Winglica - Aerandria Community
September 02, 2014, 01:49:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

This Month: Goal: $30
Donations: $5 Thank you!
News: Visit aerandria.net for awesome manga collections!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Application for Character Shrines and Roleplay  (Read 5196 times)
Jasmine
Administrator
3rd Pchan Guild

Glomp Meter: +21/-9

« on: November 30, 2006, 01:47:39 AM »

Please use this format in filling up your application form and post it in its respective board here.

Sign-in Name:

Contact Info: E-mail and messengers if any.

Character Applying for:

Character History: Give a brief description on important or major events that happened to the character (from both the anime and the manga) you are applying for. Please write in paragraph form.

Character Goals: What are the goals of the character? What goals do you want this character to acheive? What direction will you be bringing this character? At least three lines. "Novels" will not be accepted.

Sample Roleplay: We will ask for two samples. One for the shrines which has to be in first person and at least 100 words, and another for the roleplaying section in 3rd person at least 15 lines/sentences. We would appreciate if you wrote more but "novels" will not be accepted.

Any Roleplaying Experience: Do you have any roleplay experience and have you played this character in another roleplaying forum? If so, how many places.

Availability:
We need to know this so we know if your schedule would be roleplay capable/managable.

How dedicated can you be to the forum and the roleplay?:

pffft... I need my tea!
« on: November 30, 2006, 01:47:39 AM »

niki839037
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 09:00:34 PM »

xxx uh.....well......i didn't know where to post my application thingy....so I'm just gonna post it on this reply.....i hope that's okay......

Here it is:

Sign-in Name: niki839037

Contact Info: niki839037@hotmail.com   is my email. You can also reach me with: beastcosplay5357@hotmail.com

Character Applying for: Mitsukuni Haninozuka

Character History:
   Mitsukuni Haninozuka is a fun-loving person who attends Ouran Private academy. His Class is 3-A. At one time he was the captain of the Karate Club, but Tamaki offered him the many wonders of the host club then he quit the karate club so he could join. After quitting he became the red scarf of the family. His younger brother, Yasuchika Haninozuka, resents him for giving up his position in the Karate Club and for eating so many sweets.
   He considers him a disgrace and refers to him as an "alien life-form". Honey cannot resist cute things. He is never seen without his "Usa-chan" or without his cousin and friend, Takashi Morinozuka. He loves to eat sweets. Mostly cakes, his favorite is strawberry.
   The Host Club members wouldn?t dare to wake him up when he was sleeping because of a rumor of his cranky and hurtful attitude when not fully awake. Haruhi was skeptical until she was told that he shares the same blood type as Kyouya (aka the Ice-Prince. To me that is...). He is easily upset, but don't underestimate him. He is very smart and very strong. He could kick anyones butt.

Character Goals: One is to be accepted by his brother and another is to live a happy, carefree life. I want him to realize his love for Mori-sempai and fall in love! Ah, I love Yaoi......anyways if I was picked to be this character I would make him bring out more of his happy-go-lucky side. And I would also love to bring out a gay-for-Mori side too..... *happy thoughts* Plus I love cake and have a Usa-Chan plushie that I sleep with every night.

Sample Roleplay:

1.  Mori-Chan was carrying me on his back again. I was really tired. We soon reached the Host Club and Mori-Chan set me down on a bed. Haruhi soon walked in. I perked up instantly and smiled brightly.
?Hey, Haru-Chan!!? I said enthusiastically. She smiled and walked towards me.
?Hello, Honey-Sempai.? She replied in her normal, blank mood. I then began my cake ?lecture?.
?Hey, Hey, Haru-Chan! I brought some cake for us to share today! It has strawberries on it too!!? I said with pleasure. I got out the cake box and began to cut slices.

2. It was a normal day at Ouran Academy. The sun was shinning bright and Honey was one of the first to school to get to see it. He walked to his classroom and quickly sat down to prepare for the day. Of course, he stashed some cake in a box to eat before class. He began to eat it and smiled as he slowly chewed it to truly taste the sweetness. He cuddled with Usa-Chan until class started. He soon finished his cake and sat up properly so that even Usa-Chan could see.  *Time Skip* Honey was on his way to the Third Music Room with Mori to host with Tamaki and some of his other friends. He was very excited because he got to eat as many snacks as he wanted in the Host Club! He ran to the door and quickly opened it and went straight for the cake. He shoved 2 in his mouth at once. He soon swallowed after a little struggling. He smiled and grabbed a strawberry off he top of one piece and placed it in his mouth. After swallowing he went up to Mori and gave him a hug. Mori smiled and picked Honey back up and placed him on his back.

Any Roleplaying Experience: I roleplay and cosplay for the group: Beast Cosplay which currently has 11 members. I also have my own roleplaying form but I wanted to join another for fun.

Availability: I am available everyday after school and on weekends. I have a lot of time on my hands...

How dedicated can you be to the forum and the roleplay?: I?ll get on everyday and update my part. I would also set up arrangements to meet the other role-players if necessary.
AnimeDudess
Winglica Moderator
3rd Pchan Guild

Glomp Meter: +68/-21

Another word for idiot, three letters - YOU! XD

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 10:00:37 AM »

We no longer have Official Roleplaying. Sweatdrop

However, there is Free Roleplay for everyone, so you're welcome to start up a new roleplay there ^^

Thanks, almighty Syra-sama! <3 Yush, I am teh Winglican Stalker Dog! Hear me sing: I like to move this move this. I like to - MOVE THIS! XD
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 10:00:37 AM »

silverwoulfe
Chujo - 17th Guild

Glomp Meter: +28/-11

*hibernate mode* revives with chicken nuggets

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 02:54:39 PM »

We no longer have Official Roleplaying. Sweatdrop

However, there is Free Roleplay for everyone, so you're welcome to start up a new roleplay there ^^

'scuse me, but we don't have Official RPs anymore???

O______________________________________O

What happened? T_T

When you're a WINGLICAN, the possibilities are ENDLESS... 8D~
Ichigo Neko
Wingli-ninjas
3rd Pchan Guild

Glomp Meter: +63/-8

I CAN MAGICALLY CHANGE MY AVATAR IN AN INSTANT

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 07:29:50 AM »

We scrapped the Official RP's because the contribution towards it was very little.
edit: actually, I'm not actually quite sure anymore. It's been quite a while since the decision was made. o_o

This might explain a bit.
http://winglicans.com/index.php?topic=5355.0

Why yes. Ichi IS a Pokemon Master ftw! D<
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: