Winglica - Aerandria Community
November 21, 2014, 01:54:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

This Month: Goal: $30
Donations: $5 Thank you!
News: To keep abreast on what is happening with the forum (and with other sites under winglica-aerandria), please do connect yourself with any of the social networks (or with all of them!) XD
Twitter: http://twitter.com/winglica
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Winglica-Aerandria-an-Anime-and-Manga-Community/251125930506?ref=nf

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anime/Manga couples- cute/hot/blah! Come share!!!  (Read 9860 times)
makiono
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007, 01:31:10 AM »

hmm.. i have a few, so i wont post any pictures

all time fave: reixkira (mars) lol, i always thought they had the ideal relationship  Love

others in random order:

vanxwendy (gunxsword) - when she's older lol
kuroganextomoyo (tsubasa chronicles)
shuureixryuji (saiunkoku monoagatari) - tee hee, ryuji is too cute XD
eigetsux(omg i forgot her name... the little servant girl...) (sainkoku monogatari) - again too cute
makotoxito (w-juliet) <3
vashxplant (trigun) - this is probably the weirdest one... i just love the way they look when drawn together, it's like 2 angels..

there are more, i just can't remmeber right now... T-T fried brains lol, i'll come back and post more later Wink
Winglica - Aerandria Community
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007, 01:31:10 AM »

wiccachick5
Chujo - 17th Guild

Glomp Meter: +15/-1

in a world where anything goes

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007, 01:56:28 AM »

Im definately a Kyouya/Haruhi person.. however I am totally in love with Haru and Rin and also Zero and Yuki from Vampire Knight!

Kiss

i look into your eyes, i see an angel in disguise.. i miss you... and i hold your body near... but then you disapear...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: